Husband (Owner + Borrower) and Wife (Owner but no borrower. So that max 75% loan for next property)
2. Guarantor Techniques in Commercial
O + B + G (use company name)
3. Gearing/ Term Loan
TL Amount = 75% of valuation - Outstanding Loan - CPF
* Subject to TDSR. Service using cash. Only after TOP/CSC
4. Enhanced OPM Method (99-1%)
Helping couple to own 2 properties with TDSR
* No using of 1 pax CPF for 1st property. Do not max out loan amount. Reverse strategy
5. Stretching of tenure
Stretch up to 75 years old instead of 65 years. Max 35 years.
*For new launch, after TOP/CSC. For resales, 1 year later
6. Pledge & Unpledged
Pledge is 4 years in bank. Amount get from Propnex Calculator
7. Asset Planning Calculator
Lower MMI for new launch progressive stages
8. Part-Share Decoupling
Step 1: Buyer side.
50% of new valuation + 50% of existing loan = Outstanding new loan
D/P of new loan + BSD.
Step 2: Seller side.
50% of new valuation minus 50% of existing loan minus CPF used = Cash proceed
*Avoid ABSD. Cash only. Like Endowment with force saving plan. Can sell after 3 years so that next buyer eligible to take loan.
10. New Launch (Special case 99-1 for loan)
Son buy first without CPF. Father buy 1% from son and take full loan.